Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Efren Bata Reyes, Mike Lebron & Francisco Django Bustamante in Puerto Rico!

Billiards buddies and pool players, here is one cool find! And I kid you not! Here is a picture of Efren Bata Reyes after winning the 1996 Studio22 Billiard Club tournament in Puerto Rico!

Mike Lebron, aka Spanish Mike, placed second in the competition; German Hernandez settled for the third spot. Alan Rolon, Puerto Rico’s 5-time National Champion, stands next to the Magician.

And below is a picture of Filipino pool player Francisco Django Bustamante competing in the said event. Both Efren and Django are from Puyat Sports
.





"There can be only one! The AnitoKid!"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Get news and updates!
It's fast! It's free!
And I kid you not!

Enter your email address



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back at k5ino@bigstring.com, indicating your blog for reference, and I'll send you back pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Am interested, buddy!
And I kid you not!

Send 'em to me!


:)

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!