Sunday, February 3, 2008

DubShop and Silverwind: Automotive Lifestyle At Its Finest!

Dubshop Graphic

I was cruising along Timog Avenue, Quezon City last Thursday when I came upon DubShop, a one-stop shop of light alloy wheels from around the world. I was in awe and all from what I could see outside the store. I wanted to enter the store and shop for a new set of wheels, but running late of a scheduled meeting, I just took note of DubShop's phone number (+632 413-3185) and jot it down for future reference.

Having some free time this Sunday morning, I decided to contact DubShop and ask if they were open for business on Sundays. I highlighted my interest in choosing a new set of wheels for one of my vehicles and all. To my surprise, the voice of the person who answered my call sounded familiar. It was James Liu, one of my buddies at the Makati Pool Players Association (MAPPA)! I was more surprised when I learned that James Liu, who is also MAPPA's incumbent Treasurer, owns and operates the DubShop chain of automotive wheel stores! Wait! There's more. James Liu is also the CEO of Silverwind, the premier light alloy wheels locally manufactured in the Philippines!

Dubshop GraphicNormally closed on Sundays, James Liu, CEO of DubShop and Silverwind, was kind enough to open the store and let me shop for a new set of light alloy wheels! Now, that's one gracious host! I arrived at DubShop's main branch - #91 Timog Ave., Quezon City, at around 8:30 A.M. and was warmly greeted by James and his crew. I profusely thank James for his decision to open the store just for me and I also thanked the staff for taking time out in responding to my whim. :)

Dubshop GraphicI was struck with awe as soon as I saw the countless wheels being offered by DubShop! Wheels from the world over were on display at DubShop's main branch! These include wheels from Giovanna, Katana, Gianelle, Dolce, D'Vinci, Evo, GT Turismo, and Silverwind! You wouldn't believe in the number of designs and models being offered by DubShop! There's too many to count! No kidding!

Dubshop GraphicThese are some of the toys, automotive memorabilia and accessories being offered for sale at DubShop! These include import racers, Dub car mats, Dub chrome badges, and DubShop keychains! DubShop's line of keychains are an absolutely must-haves! Magandang-maganda talaga!

Dubshop GraphicThese were the pair of wheels that initially caught my eye as I entered DubShop's Timog Avenue branch! They are just so cool! And oh! DubShop offers wheels of all sizes, i.e., from 13- to 22-inch wheels, both in chrome and silver and in different hole configurations. Believe you me, it's a one-stop shop for light alloy wheels!


Dubshop ImageCheck these other pair! And I thought the ones above were beautiful! These pair could give any set a run for the money! Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!


Dubshop ImageBetter hold on to your horses! What about these on display at DubShop's #91 Timog Avenue branch? DubShop is indeed a car enthusiast's heaven on earth! Look at all those chrome shine! I simply love this place! No ifs! No buts! Period!


Dubshop ImageAnd long before I could contain my excitement and all from these beautiful pieces of automotive art, James Liu brought me to the second floor of DubShop's main branch. And my jaw dropped when I saw more beautiful light alloy wheels (some call it magwheels) up for sale at DubShop!


Dubshop ImageCheck out these wheels! A particular favorite is the one in the center! Now, a set of this would compliment very well any muscle car! It's absolutely perfect!


Dubshop ImageMore beautiful light alloy wheels from the world over! No repetitions whatsoever! Each wheel is a novel piece of automotive art, friends!


Silverwind GraphicEach and every side of DubShop's second floor is efficiently maximized to showcase all the latest and the best that the automotive world has to offer! Each and every piece of wheel at DubShop is designed to compliment both the vehicle and the owner! DubShop is indeed automotive lifestyle at its finest!


I've got to hand it to my good friend, James Liu - he thought of everything! Check out this pool table made by Brunswick Billiards! This particular billiards table was used in the 2007 World Pool Championship held at the Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City! The Brunswick Billiards table serves as the centerpiece of DubShop's second floor and is used by customers as they eagerly wait for their new set of wheels to be fitted!


Silverwind GraphicHundreds of books, magazines and great reads on cars and automotive sports are available for waiting customers! Also on hand are other hobbies and recreation reads! Moreover, DubShop gives free drinks, such as coffee, sodas, and the likes, to customers waiting for their brand new wheels to be balanced and fitted! Talk about excellent customer service!


Silverwind GraphicMore wheels adorn this side of DubShop's main branch in Timog! One can't possibly go wrong with so many choices! It's like having the world of automotive wheels right in the palm of your hand!


Silverwind GraphicAnd look at these cool tables inspired by the force behind DubShop - James Liu! It's a totally cool concept! It's taking the concept of automotive wheels a step further!

Silverwind Image



Silverwind ImageHere's another area of DubShop's #91 Timog Avenue branch! Check out those Silverwind wheels! Silverwind wheels are proudly made in the Philippines and are exported around the world! It's world-class quality with 20 years of experience backing it up!


Silverwind ImageMore choices for the spoiled me! DubShop didn't spare any expense in opening the store on a Sunday and showing me everything they got! They really know how to treat their customers and all!


Silverwind ImageThese are genuine and top-of-the-line Jim Beam tire mount and wheel balance equipment at DubShop! And it goes without saying that members of DubShop's crew are professionally trained and certified in their respective profession!

And oh! DubShop also offers tires of all sizes from major manufacturer! These include Pirelli, Dunlop Tires, BFGoodrich, Advan, Goodyear, Continental, Toyo Tires, and Falken Tire!


And what set of wheels did I get? I'm going to do another post on it, friends! Wait for it! You will be pleasantly surprised, like I was, at what happened during my visit at DubShop this fateful morning! James and his staff really know how to cook up a surprise for The AnitoKid! And I kid you not!

To James Liu, CEO of DubShop and Silverwind, and his crew - Much thanks for having The AnitoKid! Much thanks for showing me around, friends! And much thanks for the very nice surprise! Maraming, maraming, maraming, maraming salamat!




"The AnitoKid loves beautiful cars!"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Get news and updates!
It's fast! It's free!
And I kid you not!

Enter your email address

19 comments:

myonlyphoto said...

Anitokid, hey just visiting to say hello. Nice photos of the automotive wheel rims. I always liked wheel rims, but I never had guts to actually spend the money on it. Thanks for sharing these nice images, Anna :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Glad you liked it, my friend! I will be coming up with a very nice surprise for all automotive wheel lovers out there! Courtesy of DubShop, of course! And I kid you not!

.

myonlyphoto said...

Please let me know when, and I will be there, thanks again, Anna :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Will do, my friend! And I kid you not! :)

.

Anonymous said...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:30 am Post subject:

isa lang naman shop ng dubshop diba?

THE ANiTOKiD said...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:29 pm


DubShop also has a branch in Alabang, kabayan. And guess what - they will soon open one in Libis! And I kid you not! Smile

All the best!

.

Anonymous said...

PostPosted/B-N: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:34 pm

teka, san sa alabang? yung dating minerva? may brunswick rin kaya dito

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:39 pm


It's at Alabang westgate at the back of S&R near Chevrolet.

No Brunswick here, though - only at DubShop's Timog Avenue branch, kabayan.

.

Anonymous said...

PostPosted/b.n.: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:14 pm

@Bembang:

sarado na ba ang minerva pare?

.

Anonymous said...

@Anitokid:
PostPosted/b-n: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:15 pm

ah ok

.

Anonymous said...

PostPosted/b.n.: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:46 pm

ma-check out nga

.

Anonymous said...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:02 am

@Bembang:

yung minerva kung closed na?

.

Anonymous said...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:54 pm

bukas pa pre. yung dubshop nangungupahan lang dun sa taas (display area) ng minerva.

.

Anonymous said...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:30 pm

@Bembang:

ah ok. sabi mo kasi "dating minerva" eh

.

Automotive Recruitment said...

Interesting wheels, some very nice ones, have you seen spinners? They where very good.

kitchen tables said...

Those shops are the best shop ever. They have everything that you need. I can say that it is a one stop shop. I prove that when I visit it.

baby crib said...

When I was going to have my first car. I was thinking where I should bring my tire to change mags and tires. I saw this dubshop and I was impressed in their service and products.

Anonymous said...

planning to change my mags n tires... may compatible ba dyan para sa chevy cruze na 18"? yung combination of black n red with silver?

Automotive said...

Those shops are the best shop ever. They have everything that you need.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!