Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rematch Between World Pool Champion Daryl Peach and Roberto Gomez in Manila!

Daryl Peach GraphicTo all fellow pool players and fans, and my dear readers: This just in! A very reliable source has given us one of the year's biggest scoops! 2007 World Pool Champion Daryl Peach, aka The Dazzler, and Roberto Gomez, aka Superman, may play a rematch sometime in February 2008, in Manila, most probably at the Araneta Coliseum! It's like the World Pool Championship all over again! And listen to this! Tickets might be free to all! Yup! Free tickets for everybody! And I kid you not!

Roberto Gomez Graphic


"Get it first. Get it fast. The AnitoKid!"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walang Kwenta pala yan si Gomez! Sinisisi kapalpakan niya sa iba! Read This... http://www.philstar.com/index.php?Sports&p=49&type=2&sec=30&aid=20071115129

Euri said...

Cool. =3

I remembered Filipinos to be really good at pool, if I may so so myself (although I can't play it because I couldn't reach it due to my small height).

kegler747 said...

Would love to see that... Sayang talaga na runner-up nanaman ang kababayan naten. Back-to-back sana ang Pilipinas.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Marinella:

Wow! Just read it, kabayan. Have others reported about it? Kakalungkot naman! Dehins puwede yun ganun...


.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Euri:

We are still the best there is in the pool world, kabayan! And I kid you not! We will again see a ton of action in the pool scene next year! And I kid you not!


.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Kegler:

I know what you mean, bro. Ganun talaga. There's always next year. There's an exciting line up of tours sched for 2008 in our country. It's another reason to celebrate and cheer for the home team! And I kid you not!


.

crazed_heck said...

sayang yung kababayan natin...naunahan lang talaga ni peach...

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Crazed Heck:

He will have his shot at glory, once again kabayan. The important think is for Gomez to also learn the psychological aspects of the game. Because after all is said and done, and all shots have been taken and accounted for, billiards is really one tough mental game. And I kid you not!


.

Anonymous said...

you have been tagged on my blog ^_^

ice9web said...

sorry po T_T not only slip of the fingers but also my eyes i already changed it ^_^

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Aice:

Much thanks for the award, kabayan! Maraming salamat talaga!


.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!