Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Popular Twitter: An Online Community of Friends and Strangers




I just completed the above survey about Twitter, a popular community of friends and strangers from around the world. The tool has allowed me to remain close and keep in touch with my family and friends with no fuss whatsoever. And I have gained quite a number of online friends via Twitter. How to use the online tool? It's really simple - one just sends updates via text messages from a mobile phone or by typing a message from the Twitter site. It's easy, isn't it?

By the way, you can share your thoughts on Twitter by taking the survey. Go ahead and participate. It won't bite! And I kid you not!



"Don't hesitate. Tweet the AnitoKid now."

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)

0 comments:

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!