Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cebu Will Host The 2008 World Pool Championship!

Fellow pool players and pool fans, this just in! The 2008 World Pool Championship (WPC) will still be held in the Philippines! Cebu, known as the Queen City of the South, will play host to WPC, pool’s holy grail. Cebu is a beautiful city known for the warmth and hospitality of its people. It offers great sights, good food, and a ton of activities and fun for everyone! And I kid you not!

The 2008 World Pool Championship was originally scheduled for Bali, Indonesia, home of the annual Bali International 9-Ball Open. However, the planned hosting failed to push through because of financial concerns.



"It's World Pool Time Again with The AnitoKid!"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

30 minutes na lang. May winner na !!!!

Sana ako yun. LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow! that's great na dto nanaman saten ang World Pool Championships!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Isagani:

My regret for the delay, I was with a client the whole day. I just logged in kabayan.

I will do a post on it soon...

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Kegler747:

Indeed, it is very good news bro! And I kid you not!


.

myonlyphoto said...

Pool is cool game, unfortunately I only played three times in my life, and I had some good luck that everyone thought that I played before, but I tell you it was pure luck. I find that when I start getting too serious in any game I get worst, and I think this is probably because I start thinking to much about winning, lol. Thanks for visiting my blog it has been a while since I have been here too, Anna :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Good news to! I't been awhile di ako nakadalaw kz I got sick. Talagang nadinig ni God panalangin ko. finally talagang mapapanood ko na to! Di nako makapaghintay 2008! punta ka dito sa Cebu kabayan!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!