Thursday, January 3, 2008

Marist School at I Love 80's Cafe Music Bar!

I Love 80s Cafe Music Bar Image

Marist School's Batch '89 will have its 4th reunion on January 3, 2008! Wait, that's today! Yee-haa! It's another reunion! Venue is at the I Love 80's Cafe Music Bar, Julia Vargas Avenue, Pasig City - 7:00 PM.

It's food and drinks galore again at one of the best music bars in the metro! And I kid you not! I Love 80's Cafe Music Bar is owned and operated by my batchmate, Joselito Yauder, aka Yaudz. See you there Maristians!


Marist School Image"How happy would I be if I could teach and devote my life
to the education of children and young people."
Saint Marcellin Champagnat
Founder of the Little Brothers of Mary
recognized worldwide as
Marist Brothers of the Schools or Fratres Maristae A Scholis (FMS)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! just chanced upon your site as i've been searching for any contact number for the i love 80's cafe music bar. would you happen to know? siguro, kasi batchmate mo may ari.

thing is, our high school batch of 1989 (also), is planning a reunion this year and somebody suggested that venue, kaya hanap ko siya over the net. can't seem to find it.

if you can, please email me details at melinesan@yahoo.com

thank you.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

You got it!
And I kid you not!

:)

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!