Monday, January 7, 2008

2008 Derby City Classic: Cool Pictures from Cuetable!

Here are some photos from the 2008 Derby City Classic pool tournament in Louisville, Kentucky! Much thanks to my online buddy, Cuetable, for the great pics! Cuetable is from New York City and is the author of WeiTable (now CueTable), which is a great learning tool for pool players at all levels - including the pros! And I kid you not!

Derby City Classic Graphic



Derby City Classic Image


Derby City Classic Image


Derby City Classic Graphic


Derby City Classic Graphic


Derby City Classic Graphic





Who was that masked man!!!



"The AnitoKid would love to see the DCC!"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

Add to Technorati Favorites


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way Efren Reyes play, he's always unpredictable when it comes to his style of playing pool..

But its really tough not using the rest right? He missed a couple of shots :p

ITL said...

The Black Widow is so incredibly sexy. Do you end up going to a lot of events yourself?

I run a Pool Playing Tips website myself and would like to add some event photos as you have here..

I assume you are allowed to take cameras in and use without flash, or did you kind of sneak it in?

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Admission Essay:

Just a thought, if an average player can write a 100-page book on playing pool, Efren Bata Reyes' book will be in the 1000 pages range. Amazing, isn't it?

Thanks for dropping by!

.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@ITL:

Yes, sir! The Black Widow is one gorgeous pool player! And I kid you not!

The pics are not mine. My online friend, Cuetable, was kind enough to let me post them here.

Yes, I go where the action is. How I wish I could see the Derby City Classic!

.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!