Wednesday, February 28, 2007

coach's feb 2007 tour

the philippine team coach's
feb 25 2007 9-ball tour

(class O)



the rack to decide all racks

between edwin "lakay" reyes and rey "botchok" castillo

- tour was participated in by the metro's best class O players -

(held at the AMF-Puyat SuperBowl, home of the MSBA)




the champ and coach boyet

awarding the championship trophy

and the Php 20,000 cash prize

to

edwin "lakay" reyes





the champ and coach boyet

with 1st runner-up

rey "bothchok" castillo

(trophy and Php 5,000 cash prize)





the champ with the tour's top winners

including my very good friend, roleigh tuazon, from guam

and philippine team coach boyet asonto





the champ with the coach and roleigh





the champ and roleigh

- o -


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am from the States and I was wondering if you can give me the telephone number of the billiards section of the superbowl of makati cinema square. I've been trying to reach a long lost friend of mine (coach of the phil. women's team) who hangs around there most of the time. Thanks.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

I know the coach of the Philippine women's team, he is a very good friend of mine. I can give you his personal mobile number and all if you would just leave me your complete name. You can leave it as a comment here or email me at anitokid@gmail.com. Cheers!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!