Monday, July 2, 2007

An Anonymous Journal Submits an Entry to the AnitoKid Anniversary Review!

Received another entry to the AnitoKid Anniversary Review from our friend over at An Anonymous Journal!

Anonymous Journal likes to express herself freely. Her posts are random thoughts. Always interesting. Always warm. She advises readers to read her blog with a light-hearted approach. A romantic-at-heart, our friend patiently waits for Mr. Right to tell her and hear the words, "You will always be beautiful in my eyes."

And oh! You just have to love her header! It's kinda neat! It depicts her dream - waiting for the love of her life. I love it! And i kid you not!

From An Anonymous Journal:
  • "One thing I like about blogging is that bloggers are very innovative. They do lots of things to get people to talk about them, write about them, visit their blog and comment. One blog that I recently discovered is by AnitoKid. I am ashamed to admit that I have blogged far longer than him but haven't even got half his traffic. Oh well, I don't have a posse of Pinoy supporters!" :-o - click here for more -


2 comments:

Em said...

Hi AnitoKid!


Thanks for the buzz. Wishing you all the best in your contest!

I have already blogrolled you an Faved you on Technorati too (Blank Canvas)!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Much thanks Anonymous!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!