Thursday, May 17, 2007

Get on the train! This one is going to Alexa!

The Alexa Experimental Train

This little link train is one of the most interesting on the Web. I came across this at Foreign Perspectives and I will follow his example in tagging several blogs outside the usual link trains to see the effect.

~Start Copying Here~

Alexa Redirect Train by Carl Ocab

Rules:

  • Put anything you like above this list – Chit Chat, talkies, introduce what this is.
  • Start copying on the “~Start Copying Here~” and copy all the things listed without removing the links (Of course, the train would be no use without those links)
  • Move all the sites labeled “Newcomers” to the list labeled “Oldies”.
  • Add 5 sites that you want to include in the train and make their “Visit My Site” link like this: http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?www.anitokid.blogspot.com then invite them to join the train.
  • Visit all the listed sites using the Visit My Site link. (That’s not much work! Remember, if you plant good seeds they will also grow good) and look at your high Alexa ranking next week!

Newcomers:

Mindtrick - Visit My Site
FreeAdLists - Visit My Site
The Broken Bow - Visit My Site
Culture Shiok - Visit My Site
Kumiko Suzuki - Visit My Site

Oldies:

  1. Foreign Perspectives - Visit My Site
  2. Carl Pei - Visit My Site
  3. Swapw - Visit My Site
  4. AnitoKid - Visit My Site
  5. Life of a School Bus Driver - Visit My Site
  6. Tamiki - Visit My Site
  7. Bobs’ Reformat This - Visit My Site
  8. Shawn Knight - Visit My Site
  9. Kelly Cho - Visit My Site
  10. John Chow dot com - Visit My Site
  11. DoshDosh.com - Visit My Site
  12. Jane May Blogs - Visit My Site
  13. Ms. Danielle - Visit My Site
  14. Stock Trading 101 - Visit My Site
  15. Ed Lau - Visit My Site
  16. Derrich.com - Visit My Site
  17. Nate Whitehill - Visit My Site
  18. Gary Lee - Visit My Site
  19. Make Money Online with a 13-year Old - Visit My Site
  20. A Time of Magic - Visit My Site
  21. Off the Vine - Visit My Site
  22. Europe a la Carte - Visit My Site
  23. An Island Life - Visit My Site
  24. Frenchless in France - Visit My Site
  25. Cynthia Blue - Visit My Site
  26. JMH Techtronics - Visit My Site
  27. 0 - Visit My Site
  28. Cookie Labs - Visit My Site
  29. Chris Merriman - Visit My Site
  30. Jon Lee dot See eh - Visit my Site
  31. Manila Mom- Visit my Site

~End Copying Here~



Pinoy-Blogs.com

Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com

Pinoy Topsites

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just added you to the alexa train on my site at http://www.foreignperspectives.com/an-alexa-experimental-train/2007/05/13/opinion.htm

Also added the address of your link train too and Alexa-ed you plus those on your list.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for keeping the train going.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!