Tuesday, November 28, 2006

twas really fun...

newkids of may-k
carlo-leslie-ryan-ary-rose
cecile-danee-chris



team-omerta-at-i-c-e
dax-leslie-ryan-mike-ary-eric-rick-ricky-carlo-chris-dex
carlo: what happened to my seat?



ryan: have to smile...have to
ary: put your head on my shoulders...hold me in your arms, baby...la la la la
mike: cige na nga!



mike: i didn't take the cookie! honest!
ary: maybe I did (...you really have to love mike's shoulders)



chris: looka my pearly whites
dex: huh? what pearly whites?



ary: i feel dizzy, chrisi
chris: later, can't you see we're on camera



rick: i smell something burning
chris: check your hair dude



group hug



ricky: you're kidding me right?



leslie: luka my hand ma
ryan: where am i?



eric: how on earth can i do a thousand blogs in a day?
rick: beats me. ain't gonna help you on that one
(is this supposed to be a stolen shot?)



dax: i think i'm alone now...nuninuni nuninuni nuninuni



mike: hey camera guy, don't you have enough pics of me already?
dex: i can't see! where did everybody go?



rick: i need to take a leak, pronto!
ricky: hold on to your horses...they're still taking our pic



rick: and as i was saying...i'm not paying the bill



carlo: damn it! somebody farted!
leslie: it wasn't me!
ryan: (hope the guys didn't notice; have to pretend that everything is cool)



ricky: and if we are going to rule the world....
carlo: someone's gonna take my pic...finally....hubba hubba



together again
dex: she's like a sister to me
chris: (darn!) cge na nga, he's like a brother to me
(showbiz)



ric: everybody, this is chris
chris: hmp. hi guys



leslie: ryan's favorite sport? that's easy...sitting with his legs crossed
ryan: (am not actually listening to rick anymore...got distracted by this hot chick)



eric & dax: and we're the tag team champions of the world! woooooh!



eric & dax: pen-pen de-sa-ra-pen, de kutsilyo-de-al-ma-sen
haw-haw-de-karabaw-de-ba-tu-ten




eric: this is me before drinking my 20th glass of vodka




eric: after drinking my 20th glass of vodka...man, I feel like i'm on fire!



eric: i'm one hot tamale!
i am just a gigolo! don't go home without me



eric: that's the way i like, i like, i like it...tra la la la




eric: walang himala!



smiling contest




rick: strike a pose? there's nothing to it...

1 comments:

KIM said...

Hi!!! your 'photo gallery" rocks!!! and i mean it.. it was so funny.. it certainly looks like you guys are having alot of fun here=).. sana next time kasama na kami=)hehe.... kudos!!!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!