Tuesday, August 14, 2007

WWE Wrestler Crush Found Dead!

Ax, Smash, and Crush

World Wrestling Entertainment's Brian Adams, aka Crush, has been found dead. The Hawaiian native debuted in the WWE in the summer of 1990. He was the third member of the face-painting, leather strapped tag team known as Demolition.

Demolition's feuds with the The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart) and The Legion of Doom (Hawk and Animal) were legendary! Demolition's first reign as WWE World Tag Team Championship is the longest on record! They held the championship three times. Demolition was one of my personal faves. And I kid you not!


Finishing and signature maneuvers


"AnitoKid, the smart choice."

*Much thanks to my friend,
The Penniless Fat Guy,
for tipping me on this one!

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)



5 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

I never could understand why guys like my Dad, father-in-law, younger brothers and many many more guys love wrestling!!! Just like I don't understand why my hubby adores football! It's the man thing, I guess.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Hmmmm. Could it be because of the "hard-hitting" action? The "intensity" and "drama"?

Honestly, I just love being entertained I guess. :)

Richard? said...

Wrestling is like a soap opera where one needs to continuously watch it. Besides, they are the best actors in the world so its fun to watch them. When I was young, I thought wrestling was true. But as I grew up, I realized that it was "not that true." I don't watch wrestling now as often as before because the storylines are not that good anymore. Also, wrestlers now have no charisma.

Dan Hellbound said...

I knew Crush way back during my early years of watching pro wrestling on the boob tube. Oh well, another pro wrestler passed away. That's usual every year, but still heart-breaking.

I wonder what The Undertaker is feeling right now. Crush happened to be the best man of 'Taker during his wedding.

May his soul Rest In Peace.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Richard: You got it right, bro. It is all about fun, knowing what to expect and when to expect it. And yeah, the storylines rock!

@Dan: I didn't know that Crush was the 'Taker's best man during his wedding! Wow! Thanks for the info!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!