Friday, August 3, 2007

More Pictures on The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blog Awards of 2007!

This is the third installment on pics taken at
The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blog Awards
August 1, 2007, Makati City


Sa'n ka pa? The AnitoKid with The Broken Bow
and Ms. Janette Toral,
the brain behind the event!
Congratulations on the event's success, Ma'am!



SexyMom with one of her biggest fans!
(big talaga The AnitoKid - And I kid you not!)





getting ready for the main event




The Sponsors' Table
"much thanks, guys!"




Who are we kidding? Tara, upo na tayo!




Sana, sana, sana ako ang mabunot!



Yehey.com's Business Development Officer,
Iggy talks about Dangka,
the newest craze to hit the country





The Angelic Mom with The AnitoKid
(btw Noemi, I loved the blogcard!)



A bit of magic at the awards night!
"I predict the following blogs to be the chosen few..."



more blogging friends at table #3



Juned Sonido of Baratillo@Cubao
this guy introduced me to the wonderful world
of being an aquarist!
Juned knows everything there is to know
about life under the sea.




More excitement and thrills to come!



The Angelic Mom behind the KidBlogger




I'm a DJ, blogger, and magician rolled into one!
I predict that The AnitoKid will win the $100 prize!
And I kid you not!



me and my camera at the blog event



blogging friends at tables #3 and #4



We are just friends, guys!



Jerry Su of WellCom with some of the
night's sponsors


*Other interesting reads on the event. Enjoy!


*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)




6 comments:

Gm Tristan said...

Thanks for the link love!

More power!

GM Tristan
www.gmtristan.com

Richard? said...

Congratulations Anitokid! Well done! This is what I call vindication!

Richard Lionheart said...

Hello po.. haha! Pa copy nung pic ko.. with AlohaPenny...

Mukha akong bangag... lolz...

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@GM Tristan: You're welcome! And thanks!

@Richard: Thanks bro! Para sa ating lahat 'to!

@Lionheart: Please feel free, kabayan. Take any or all! :)

P0ytee said...

Nice shots. Hehe. Nacapture pa pala ako with my camera. Can I steal some of your photos for my video? :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Please, take as many as you want, Poytee. No worries. :)

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!