Monday, August 13, 2007

John Frager aka Utol Visits the Literatis for the First Time!


A nice surprise from New York, New York

John "Utol" Frager visits The Literatis
for the first time!



Silicon Valley is just a stone's throw away
from my folk's place.
I literally went to the same school that
Stevie Boy of AAPL did.


And oh! I graduated from Colombia University,
same as Papa Rick's and Pareng Dave's.



My dad's from America and my mom's from Turkey,
And I'm cool!



Lunch out with the Literatis
at Chunky Boy, Makati City



Listening attentively to John's life story



The Super Analysts
- thinking while eating -



I will pay for this, friends.



I think I'm gonna like it here, guys!
The weather is perfect. The food is good.
And you just have to love Jollibee!
And I kid you not!



Utol John in a famous club in Manhattan


"Think positive. Think AnitoKid."

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)





1 comments:

Richard said...

Welcome John!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!