Monday, August 13, 2007

Isagni-X Submits An Entry to The AnitoKid Anniversary Review!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's another entry to The AnitoKid Anniversary Review from my online kababayan, Isagani-X. Out of boredom, Isagani-X reviewed the site and offered a number of suggestions. These suggestions pertained to improving a number of site components, e.g., header, blogrolls, sidebar, footer, and content. In the end, after all was said and done, Isagani-X gave the blog a grade of C, passing with potentials. Improvements needed.

Some of my friends say that it was unfortunate that my kababayan reviewed my blog when it was, shall we say, "under renovation," and that he could have given me a higher grade and all if it was not the case. However, I sincerely feel that it was a blessing in disguise that Isagani reviewed my blog at that time because some of his suggestions were interesting and worth the read. By the way, I followed some of his tips! ^_^ And I kid you not!


Do check out my kababayan's site, Isagani-X!
Like some of my online friends,
this guy hits hard, but strikes fair.



"Who wouldn't fight for AnitoKid?"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)





2 comments:

isagani x said...

Then I guess the lesson is, TAKE THE REVIEW CONTEST WHILE THE SITE is under renovation :P

Mabuhay ka!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

ha ha ha - puwede kabayan! And thanks for the review! Regards to our kababayans there!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!