Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Igorot Blogger: From the Boondock's

A site I often visit is that of my kababayan's, The Igorot Blogger of From the BoondocKs. His blogposts are always an interesting read. His thoughts have captured my interest. And you wouldn't believe the beauty of the pics posted in his blog! They are oozing with life!

I have always had a sense of closeness and bond with our brothers and sisters from the northern part of the Philippines, e.g., Ilocos Region, the Mountain Province and Cordillera. Why? To be honest with you, I don't know. But what I do know is that I love going to the North, particularly Baguio City, which is my favorite destination for a vacation. God willing, I plan to retire there, too. I have also spent time in Sagada, Benguet, Banawe, and other parts of the Mountain Province. And I never seem to tire of visiting the North. Could it be because of their people? Their beauty, pride, culture, and way of life? Perhaps.

I sincerely feel that my kababayan, The Igorot Blogger, has captured the spirit and culture our brothers and sisters in the North. Thank you, Bill, for sharing with us the beauty of our kababayans. Friends, please allow me to present to you some pics from my friend's site that have captured my heart. Do visit his blog - IT IS an interesting read. And I kid you not!
















































pic sources and their respective owners are at
From The BoondocK's


"AnitoKid for a Professional Image."

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)




4 comments:

Bill Bilig said...

Wow. What a surprise. I'm much honored. Now, you've given me an idea about future things I should do in the blog. Thanks and may Kabunyan (God) bless you :-)

Novice Blogger said...

I agree with you anitokid. Mabuhay si Igorot Blogger. And im really fascinated with the old man's picture (one with a laptop) writing a post on his blog. Hehe.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Bill: No thank yous necessary, kabayan! Your posts have enlightened everyone about the beauty and culture of our kababayans in the North.

And it goes without saying, YOU have one great blog, my friend! And i kid you not!
.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Novice Blogger: Much thanks, my friend. And if I remember correctly, I think it was also Bill that featured the Bamboo jeepney that your Dad built, right? I'll browse our kababayan's site again to find it, my friend. And i kid you not! :)
.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!