Monday, August 27, 2007

An Enzo Ferrari on My Wish List!

My good friend over at Kegler747 tagged me on this one-word meme. He got it from J@n!ce from Singapore. And here I go...

  • Where is your cell phone? On my desk
  • Relationship? Ooops!
  • Your hair? Ponytailed
  • Work? I call it FUN
  • Your sister? 1
  • Your favorite thing? Billiards
  • Your dream last night? You don't want to know! :)
  • Your favorite drink? Rootbeer
  • Your dream car? An Enzo Ferrari
  • The room you’re in? I'm all over the world!
  • Your shoes? DMs
  • Your fears? Slow Internet connections :)
  • What do you want to be in 10 years? An established analyst in New York
  • Who did you hang out with this weekend? My beautiful kids
  • What are you not good at? Climbing stairs
  • Muffin? Triple chocolate
  • One of your wish list items? To see my kids graduate from college
  • Where you grew up? All over the world!
  • Last thing you did? Checked out some laptops
  • What are you wearing? A shirt and a pair of jeans
  • What aren’t you wearing? You don't want to know!
  • Your pet? Yehey, a Dachsund
  • Your computer? Laptops and desktops
  • Your life? Exciting!
  • Your mood? Curious. What else are in this meme? :)
  • Missing? My Mom
  • What are you thinking about right now? Why am I answering this meme! :)
  • Your car? Toyota Hilux
  • Your kitchen? I love it!
  • Your summer? Memorable!
  • Your favorite color? Red
  • Last time you laughed? Just now.
  • Last time you cried? Don't remember.
  • School? I last attended the Ateneo Graduate School of Business
  • Love? My beautiful kids. And I kid you not!

I now tag the following friends:

"AnitoKid, the Clever Way."

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)




2 comments:

Barrett Laurie said...

That Enzo Ferrari is a pretty sweet ride! Great post! These are always fun to read! Take care my friend!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

You too, kaibigan!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!