Friday, August 31, 2007

The Controversy Between Vice Governor Manny Piñol and Diosdado Gabi

North Cotabato Vice Governor Emmanuel Piñol is setting the record straight over the controversy surrounding him and Dabawenyo boxing champ Diosdado "Prince" Gabi. The Vice Governor issued a statement dated August 27, 2007. It is posted at www.thepinoyboxers.com.


For the facts stated in the Vice Governor Piñol's statement,
please click here


The Vice Governor previously issued a statement that he was willing to drop the case against Gabi if the latter will apologize. “If they don't, I will see this case through until the end of my life. That's a promise,” - Manny Piñol. I've read the statement and all. I have also followed Piñol's articles and writings about sports, politics, etc. "Naloko na nga ako, ginagago pa nila ako." I have never seen him write like that. This isn't about money, fame, or contracts. This isn't even about boxing anymore. This is about setting the record straight. It's all about honor. And I kid you not!


"AnitoKid Values."

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)




4 comments:

THE ANiTOKiD said...

I remember meeting Luisito Espinosa when I was at the Clark Air Base in Pampanga. A lot of people were with him. Soft-spoken fellow. Mice chap.
.

braveheart said...

hi anitokid. thanks for the kind words. but who's this tutubi. does he even know what he's talking about. espinosa's unpaid purse was in a fyt held in south cotabato. i'm from north cotabato. i was never involved there. how careless can he be? he should have checked his facts first. braveheart

THE ANiTOKiD said...

I cant access your profile, Braveheart. The link you left doesn't work....


.

braveheart said...

hi anito kid. fyi only. reach me thru my email address braveheart_efp@yahoo.com or visit my farm website braveheartfarms.com. nice to hear from you again. thanks. braveheart

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!