Friday, July 20, 2007

Ultra-geeky Josh and the Literatis at Dad's


Tsong Josh

in an eat-all-you-can dinner
with some
of the Literatis at Dad's-Kamayan-Saisaki
Makati City, Philippines


Now, someone didn't get his coke!
Who was it? We don't know who did it!



A sample of Philippine delicacy
- grilled gizzard -




The Future Governor of Abra
discusses the politics of dancing



Tsong Josh checks out his fan mail
(and he gets a lot of 'em)



Tsong's favorite dessert - halo-halo



Sisig - An All Time Favorite
(sizzling pork insides)



The Anitokid
with Kamayan's music band




The leader of the band
serenades Tsong Josh with
a heart-breaking rendition of Eric Clapton's
Wonderful World Tonight



Tsong: Yeah, I think she's pretty.
Sam: Who is pretty, Josh?



NOT ME!
I'm El Terribly! Meow!


Josh: She is!
Miss Saisaki -
Kamayan's own Lea Salonga!



Being polite and all y'all!



The face that launched a thousand posts



The future Governor going for his halo-halo
stir-stir, mix-mix
*note the Governor's bodyguards behind him


*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)





13 comments:

fruityoaty said...

Hey dude... I saw the incoming link in my WordPress admin. Thanks for putting my link on your sidebar.

I've reciprocated the link love. Your in my linksroll now. :)

Mmmmmmmm, halo-halo! That's my fave summertime treat... Well, actually... ANYTIME of the year... even here in Canada when it's snowing and freezing outside in the Winter, hehe.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Ha ha ha! Halo-halo is one of my faves too! Thanks for link love kabayan!

Richard? said...

sarap ng balun balunan!

Bill Bilig said...

Aha! I might "steal" the picture of the future Governor of Abra and upload them in my blog when he becomes Governor :-)

The food looks great especially the grilled gizzard.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Bill: Ha ha ha! Puwede Bill! :)

SexyMom said...

you must have enjoyed your lunch with all the "bigatins".

Aice Nice Concepts said...

^_^ super focus si Jabi meaning Jollibee

what bout McDonalds? ahihihi but i go for Yellow Bell pizza ^_^

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@SexyMom: They enjoyed it so much, SexMom that they called the AnitoKid the Cultural Ambassador of the Philippines! ha ha ha

@AiceNice: I love McDonald's too, kabayan! Quarterpounder is also an all time favorite! And i kid you not!

kirbitz said...

Kabayan! Looks like youre having a great time. . .

You deserve a nice sumptuous meal with every post in your blog. Now, how would that sound? hehe

kegler747 said...

The best way to end the day at work... a sumptuous buffet :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Kirbitz and 747: I and the rest of the team are really enjoying ourselves to the max, my friends. Though a bit tiring sometimes, it is well worth the effort to show them around our beautiful country. A sumptuous buffet would go very well in my book - anytime of the day! :)

Palm Coast said...

Ah, I hate when people tease me with pictures of food. Those meals look delicious.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Indeed, there were Palm Coast! :)

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!