Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More of the Literatis at Gerry's, Makati City!


More pics of Josh "Tsong" Kulick
with the Literatis
at Gerry's, Makati City


Reputedly the source where all
the seafoods at Gerry's come from
nuni-nuni-nuni-nuni




Check out the native lighting and ceiling!
Pinoy na Pinoy ang dating!



Entrance at Gerry's with a twist!
Err I meant a tree.



The Literatis' very own quintessential hotshot,
Ricky Valdez,
discussing the shakes and takes in the investment community
with the ultra-geeky Tsong Josh


Nope. I didn't bring my credit cards with me. Why?



Who Am I? Guess right and win a prize!
(I'm talking about the lady behind The Broken Bow)



Look at all the fun we're having...
I'm going to miss this...
Now, let me just shed a tear...



The football star from Lehigh University,
an institution that challenged great minds
and inspired great imaginations.
He is more than smart. He has interests.
He is a geek.



A problem solver. An innovator.
The great equalizer.



I ordered a Champ burger from Jollibee
but got a chicken sandwich instead!



Each and everyone - in awe
Sam: Now, this take-out bag is mine! 'Ya hear!



So many food. So little time.



I don't wan't to leave just yet, Ma!



The room that everybody looked for
after the feast. And I kid you not!


*Did you enjoy this post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)



5 comments:

One Wacky Mom said...

Wow, that was great! I loved it. The story in pictures. I love the picture of you forgetting your credit card...oh how many times I have forgotten my head if it weren't attached. One time I was in NYC and this poor gentleman flew in from whatever city and didn't have his wallet, nothing.

I paid for his hotel room because I could see myself in the same situation. Life just happens to me...my life is so murphy's law.

And the Lehigh University guy? Isn't that so cool...I always call myself a geek. Why? Because I'd rather be alone thinking and reading than doing stupid things.

I adore you AnitoKid. I really do.
We should see how we could do business together one day!

Novice Blogger said...

Here goes the mind behind the captions. Anitokid the great captioner!

kegler747 said...

Wow! so much food... Where's the doggy bag???

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Wacky Mom: I adore you more Ev! And I kid you not!

@Novice Blogger: Your comment brought a smile to my face brother! Maraming salamat!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@747: Ha ha ha! Nice one bro!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!