Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Literatis Atttend the Famous Josh Lectures

The Josh Lectures
Known for its in-depth take on the subject matter at hand.
Mind-boggling. Thought provoking.
The Josh Lectures - One Awesome Experience


Tsong Josh dishes out everything about The Portal.
Portal? What portal?
If we tell you, we have to k*** you!



For Our Eyes Only - thus the blur. Naks!



Up close and personal at the PhilAm Life Tower
- everything's so shiny, ma! -
To Tanya and Nicole: The AnitoKid knows Kung-fu!
Heee-Yaaa!!



It's just a mirage pop!



Who was that masked man?



Too fast! Too quick!
The battle of the geeks!



Inside the very modern and winter cold
conference room of the PhilAm Life Towers
cough cough cough



Attentive listeners, the Literatis were



Now, see. I have two hands.
And this one is my left. Thus, the other one is my ???
ta-na-na-na ta-na-na
(Jeopardy theme song)



Up against the wall!
Ang mga kagalang-galang!



The Literatis is like Team Benetton.
We have members from China, the Philippines,
Romania, the United States, Brazil, Singapore, Austria,
Switzerland, Laloma, Batangas, Quezon City, Abra, Antipolo,
and other places I haven't been to
but are too cool to mention! ^_^



Now, see this. This is the map of the elevator.
I think we should enter it this way, guys.



We're not late! We just arrived!



The future hangs in the balance.
And the future looks bright with these guys.
Thus, you gotta wear shades.



Hey, New York! Check out my ID!
I'm officially a Literati - NOW!
And I kid you not!



The elevators of all elevators!
Able to take the full might of the Literatis!



Ooopsl I guess I have to take the stairs.
It's just 38 floors. No sweat!



We are all beautiful people!
Kim: Look! There's another analyst that looks like me!
Dax: I'm not camera conscious.



El Gobernador steps in!
His Honorable - The future Governor of Abra


*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that Josh guy sounds so smart and funny... and cute to boot!

kirbitz said...

Kabayan!

how are you doing? I see you keep on getting better each time i visit your blog. Each post is nothing less of interesting and amusing read.

Well, i started a new blog. This time, i need it to be my personal. Something i can put my personality, my attitude, my passion towards it. My last blog was all about Agloco promotion and i had very limited flexibility to express my mind.

In this light, i now once again ask for your help in promoting it. You were one of the first two commentators of my new blog along with broken bow.

my last blog was http://agloco-pilipinas.blogspot.com

and i am now promoting http://kirbitz.blogspot.com

Godspeed kabayan!

-Kirbitz-

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Will do kabayan! Again, congratulations on the new blog!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Anonymous: He sure is! You should see him in person! And i kid you not!

kegler747 said...

sayang, sana nakasama ako kse parang ang saya-saya nyo :(

cha said...

ang cute nmn ni dundee sa last pic! "El Gobernador" bagay!

funny yung caption sa pic ni kim haha! "anoder analyst that looks like me" :D

at yung first few pix sa elevator ha, if i know, yung gel in white blouse ang subject. suave anitokid!:D

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@747: Mamaya at tomorrow may get-together! Sama na! Biyahe na!

@Cha: Talagang bagay dear! ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

bsta nakakakilig yung pic ni dundee...

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Ang daming fans ng bro ko ha! Galing! Dundee Adriatico Fans' Club! Wowowee!

Samahang cutie pies said...

Is he really running for governor of Abra? I think he is qualified

THE ANiTOKiD said...

He will be, kabayan! And he is really qualiied. He is that good! A great friend, The Broken Bow is!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!