Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Josh Kulick Comes Home to the Literatis!


Oh my gosh! It's Josh!
The ultra-geeky Big Daddy Cool
from Wallstreet comes to visit The Literatis!
*tsong = brother, friend



"Tsong" Josh Kulick introduces himself to the team
via a cool PowerPoint presentation
"Now, what am I doing here?"



A preview of things to come
"I'll be spending an action-packed week with you guys."



"Better say you're prayers and take your vitamins, y'all."



Dondon: I have to pretend that I'm listening to Tsong Josh
or I might find myself on La Isla Bonita



Now this is where I want to be!
The Literatis treat Tsong Josh to a sumptuous feast
at Gerry's Grill in Makati City



If I had it my way, we'll be doing this
each day and everyday guys!



It's my first time in Asia and guess what?
I love everything here!
Some of the specialties tried by Tsong Josh include
baked tahong, ginataang kuhol, pancit bihon, pansit miki,
bulalo, sisig, pusit kare-kare, pinakbet, inihaw na manok
and bottomless rice and sago!



I think I'm full, ma!



And how to cap the feast and all?
With a desert fit for the
Ultra-geeky Daddy Cool from New York,
Halo-Halo!



Wait! I'm not done yet!



Guess how full am I today?




Battle of the Geeks
where timing and precision is the name of the game
Dangerously precise. Dangerously accurate.
Lights! Camera! Shoot!



Sam and Dundee contemplate
on the huge bill that is about to surprise
the Literatis :)



Carlo - thinking about having a scoop of the halo-halo



An untouched free-for-all
And I kid you not!

*Did you enjoy this post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do
:)


8 comments:

cha said...

wow! :D looks like Josh really enjoyed the food.

baked tahong? ginataang kuhol? xiet! my favorites! plus bulalo, sisig, and kare-kare? heaven! nagutom tuloy ako...

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Indeed! We all enjoyed the get-together! Wished you were there, dear! Why don't you drop by for a visit? :)

Kim said...

sarap ng food!!! hehe.. dko natikamn ung manggang hilaw, ubos agad eh.. crispy pata + bulalo = sakit ng batok.. =Dhehehe..

Big Brother Rob said...

I always knew that boy could pack 'em in ;-) Take care of Joshy, my friends.

One Wacky Mom said...

He looks like he's having a blast!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Kim: Masakit nga, dear! ha ha ha

@Big Brother Rob: Will do, Rob! Will do! We all miss you, buddy! I MISS YOU BRO!

@Wacky Mom: You got that right, Ev!

Kat said...

I really miss your company =( The serving of food here at Panyeros in SG makes up for the sadness though...

Say hello to Josh =) Mabuhay!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

We miss you more, Anna! We really do! Am so proud of you, my friend! I did say "Hi!" to Josh for you! Mwah!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!