Wednesday, July 18, 2007

John Lennon's Imagine is Wednesday's Blogsong!


Imagine
- John Lennon -

Imagine there's no blogspot

It's hard if you blog
No train linking us
And no viral tags
Imagine all the bloggers
Blogging for today

Imagine there's no Technorati
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to blog or post for
And no Typepad too
Imagine all the bloggers
Blogging life in peace

You may say that I'm a blogger
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the blogsphere will be as one

Imagine no wordpress
I wonder if Anitokid can
No need for The Broken Bow
A bloggerhood of man
Imagine all the bloggers
Sharing the blogsphere

You may say that I'm a blogger
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the blogsphere will live as one


*courtesy of my friend over
at The Penniless Fat Guy

**Wednesday's Blogsong started out
as an exchange among my friends over at
The Broken Bow, My Extra Dirty Mind, and I am Sam.
It got me thinking of posting songs
with a hint of and feel for blogs.



*Did you enjoy this post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)




4 comments:

One Wacky Mom said...

That's really beautiful...talk about touching my heart!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Wacky Mom: Glad you liked it, Ev! Credit goes to my friend, Sam. Sam's thoughts will make one ponder to the max! He is that good!

I AM SAM said...

This was created out of the minds of Anitokid and the Broken Bow..... Blog is all around....

THE ANiTOKiD said...

You're too kind, Sam! Much thanks for your wonderful creation, my brother!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!