Friday, July 20, 2007

The Famous Josh Lectures in Pics!

More pics of the Literatis
with Tsong Josh
for the Famous Josh Lectures
at the PhilAm Life Tower


I'm having butterflies in my stomach.
I hope they get The Portal thing....



The sophisticated look



And now it's time for the news



Setting up the Top Secret hardware
that will take the Literatis to the very inside
of The Portal



Johnny: Sheds a tear or two upon seeing The Portal
Art: I feel like I'm seeing Star Trek live!
Arlene: I can use the Portal to send things back home


This Portal thing is just too much for me.



The next Don of the Philippine investment community



Dex the Investor
He sincerely believes that The Portal will be the next big thing,
thus, he heavily invested in its hardware


Ba Be Bi Bo Bu
Ka Ke Ki Ko Ku
Da De Di Do Du


Time for a well-deserved break
One of Amy's rare pics
Dax: I'm still in awe!



See the dots behind me?
They mean nothing. They are just there for kicks.




The Thinking Men of The Thinking Blog



Having his daily dose of curds and whey



Now, let me show you my score on TextTwist!



You just have to love that smile!



Tsong Josh does New York, New York

Start spreading the news
I'm treating you to lunch today
I want to be a part of it, New York, New York
These analyst here
Are longing to stray
And make a brand new start of it in
New York, New York
We all want to wake up in the city that never sleeps
To find we're the king of the blogs, top of the rank
These Technorati blues
Are melting away
I'll make a TypePad new start of it
In old New York
If I can make it there
I'll make it anywhere
It's up to you, New York, New York.

I want to wake up with the Literatis who never sleeps
To find we're king of Wallstreet, top of the link
These little blogger blues
Are ranking away
I'll make a brand new blog of it
In old New York
If I can make it there
I'll make it anywhere
It's up to you, New York, New York.




History in the making
Tsong Josh with his first Champ meal
from Jollibee!



This is gonna be delicious!
And his meal came with a free umbrella!
Talk about luck, man!



I love Jollibee!

But I love Tsong Josh even more!


*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)



2 comments:

Ary said...

I like the captions!! its really cool and Funny!!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Thanks bro! Glad you liked them!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!